Monday, January 28, 2013

Monogram Notecards

I promised I would share another item I made at Super Stampin Saturday this past weekend, and this one was the Monogram Note cards set.  I really love this set and it's one of my favorites.  My monogram is the letter "H", and sometimes it is a little too big for some projects, so I had to improvise a bit to make sure it looked good on the note cards.  I guess we all can't have the most prettiest of letters, but we can surely work with what we have.  Take a look:

I hope you can see them.  We made two note cards, two note sheets, and four cards.  They turned out really nice and I'll probably try and duplicate it again, changing up some of the colors a bit and adding a little twist here and there. 

Well, I hope you like it.  Until tomorrow, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment