Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hearts a Flutter - From My Heart to Yours

I have been creating some cards using the new Sale-a-Bration goodies, but I'll have to wait until later in the week to post them, since one is for my upcoming "Coloring Down the Lines" challenge, and the other one is for my Team Challenge on Saturday, the 19th.  I'm sure I'll be making more before the end of the week, so I'll post them as I create them.  I also have to finish the cards I'll be offering at a fundraiser I'm participating at in early February.  I'm going to be mighty busy.

I made this card a while back and never posted it.  Originally I wasn't sure about it - thought it either was too busy, or I just can't put my finger on it.  Never-the-less, it looks nice posted here.  Let me know what you think.

I don't know what I'll do once Valentine's Day passes.  I just love these hearts.  O well, I'm sure there will be many other stamps that will suit my fancy, so I always look forward to "what's next"!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and stay tuned for some more Blue Dahlia Designs.  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment