Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hearts a Flutter - Razzleberry Ripple

I'm just loving this new stamp set, Hearts a Flutter, by Stampin Up.  I can't get enough of it.  There are endless possibilities to what you can make with it.  I've made quite a few cards, so I thought I would share another one with you tonight.  Let me know what you think:

I'm just so excited with all the new SU stuff.  I can't wait to play some more with the new stamp sets.  I'm a bit under the weather at the moment.  I came down with a bad head cold, and possibly a touch of the flu.  Despite getting a flu shot back in October, I still managed to get a touch of it.  I guess it could have been worse, so I'm thanking my lucky starts.  Just can't wait till I feel a little better so I can get back in my craft studio and start creating.  The creations are flowing in my head, now I just have to make them!  LOL.

Thank you for stopping by, and I'm so grateful for your visits and your sweet comments.  Thank you!  Until tomorrow, have a peaceful evening.

3 comments:

  1. Helen, this is really pretty, too! You are a natural with hearts! Can't wait to get mine! Thanks for all your wonderful comments to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, another great Valentine. So nicely put together. I just got the set and can't wait to start doing cards with it. Hopefully half as nice as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol and Sandy, you're going to love the "hearts a flutter" set, I know it. I've made oodles of cards with it already and can't wait to share them all with you. Stay tuned because there's more to come. I can't wait to see yours too. I'll be following you and CASing your beautiful stuff, I know it. Hugs ...

    ReplyDelete