Thursday, April 9, 2015

You Brighten My Day Birthday

In the You Brighten My Day stamp set, there's a small little house stamp and I'm crazy about it.  I can't tell you why, but I am.  I knew I wanted to make something with it right away, but only came up with a water bottle tag since no one I knew (at least at the time I made the card) was moving into a new home or anything.   Since I love the Sheltering Tree stamp set too, what better way than to use the two of them together for something fun.

Recipe
Paper:  early espresso, whisper white, calypso coral
Ink:  wild wasabi, calypso coral, early espresso, memento black
Stamp Sets:  you brighten my day; sheltering tree
Accessories:  itty bitty punch pack, basic pearls

Isn't the tree so cute with the flowers on it?  I made sure I stamped some leaves on the tree too because after all, it must be spring time if the flowers are all over the tree, right?  And there's the house ... at first I thought it looked silly because the house is so small compared to the tree, but this is a very large tree, and there are many large trees in people's yards, right?  Anyway, I'll be using the stamp set again for a friend who just sold her one house and will be moving to a brand new one.  Can't wait to make that card.

Thanks for taking the time to stop in and check out my creations.  I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment