Sunday, April 26, 2015

Baby Card for Nikki

We had a baby shower for one of my co-workers, Nikki, who is pregnant with her first child, which is a boy.  It was very difficult keeping the shower a surprise, because you see, Nikki is always aware of everything that goes on around her.  But we managed to pull it off, and she was very surprised.  Who would have thought of a breakfast shower?  Great idea, huh?

This is the card I made for Nikki.  I just love the zoo babies stamp set, and it was just so appropriate for this card.  Check it out.


Isn't is so cute?  I love the lullaby paper, and it worked perfectly for this card.  I cut out the giraffe, so that made him stand out a little - just the right pop for the card.

Hope you like it ... and stay tuned for more creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment