Friday, April 10, 2015

Daydream Medallion Thank You

You know, I have so many stamp sets that I hardly use some, and always use others.  This stamp set has been around for a while, and I think I've only made a card or two using it, so I can't tell you what possessed me to use it this time, but I did.


Ok, I apologize that I don't have the receipt under the card, but I can't remember the name of the designer series paper this came from, as it is quite old and it was in one of the fall DSP packs from way back when.  I liked it enough to keep it, and I'm glad I could put it to good use.  Although you can't tell from the picture, the daydream medallion is stamped in gold ink, along with the thank you.  I dotted some pearls around the edges and topped the card off with very vanilla satin ribbon.  It really is pretty in person.  I've included it in one of the card sets I gave to my sister's friend.  Sure wish I would have made two of them.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment