Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Bloom With Hope

It's that time again ... and this week's color pallet is nice.  It's been a busy week, and I've done a lot of crafting, and work has been so busy, I hardly have time for anything else.  One good thing ... I love to make cards and crafts, and it's always nice finding time to sneak in a card or two.

Now, let'stake a look at this week's challenge.  Below is the color photograph and color pallet.



Recipe
Paper: mossy meadow, smoky slate DSP, very vanilla
Ink:  memento black, mossy meadow, tangerine tango, hello honey, smoky slate
Stamp Sets:  bloom with hope (hostess), hello life, gorgeous grunge
Accessories:  chantilly lace (retired), basic pearls

That's it for my post.  Now, you can either hop forward to Carol's blog if you haven't been there yet, or hop forward to Joni's blog and see what both of them did with the color combo we had to work with.  Stop back tomorrow for some more of my creations I've been working on.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty as usual, Helen. I just wanted to say that I won't be posting now for a while, too much happening here, and I can't concentrate or get time to play. keep in touch, I will miss all of you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete