Friday, April 3, 2015

Painted Blooms Thank You

The painted blooms DSP is simply beautiful, and there's no end as to what you an do with it.   I thought I would do something a tad bit different, so I dug through my framelits and found the adorning accents edgelits (retired) and decided to use it for this card.  I love the way the card turned out, and the colors are so pretty and vibrant in person.  I hope you like it too ...

Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, blackberry bliss, painted blooms DSP
Ink:  blackberry bliss, tangelo twist, hello honey, mossy meadow, lost lagoon
Stamp Set:  bordering blooms
Accessories:   blackberry bliss ribbon

I know it's a bit hard to see the lost lagoon in the picture above, but if you look at the berries on the vine, that's where you'll find it.  I love, love, love this card, if I must say so myself.  

Well, until tomorrow, keep stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Helen, you are amazingly amazing! I ADORE this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen...love this card....the paper is one of my favorites and how i wish we could just purchase that design piece in a stack....oh, have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete