Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Mosaic Madness with a Bling

Hi everyone.  Thanks for visiting us again for this week's Coloring Down the Lines blog hop.  I must start off by saying, I truly didn't like the colors this week.  I had such a hard time putting something together using all the colors, and I must have gone round and round before I ended up with this one.  I'm not a fan of it at all, but there are things we create sometimes that we're just not fond of.  Yep, this is one of them.

Let's start out by looking at the inspiration photo we used, and the color pallet.  I didn't even like the inspiration photo either, but if there's one way to get creative, this is it ... make something out of what you think doesn't go together.


Ok, so now you've seen the photograph and colors we were challenged with this week, what do you think?  Here's my version of the color pallet ...


Recipe
Paper:  night of navy, tangerine tango, whisper white, rich razzleberry, crisp cantaloupe, island indigo, sahara sand, brights dsp
Ink:  rich razzleberry, crisp cantaloups, island indigo, sahara sand, night of navy
Stamp Sets:  mosaic madness, timeless talk
Accessories:  mosaic punch, itty bitty punch pack, modern mosaic EF, basic rhinestones

If you arrived here from Amanda's blog, then you must hop on over to Lizzy's blog to see what she's whipped up using these colors.  I love to see all the different designs, even when the colors aren't the most appealing to my taste.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please feel free to comments.  I love hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you about those colors - but I like what you did with them! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete