Monday, April 13, 2015

Sweet Vases 3x3

I haven't made 3x3 cards in quite some time, but I wanted to make one for my sister's friend who ordered all those card kits from me.  I wanted to make something Spring-like, and what better stamp set to use than vivid vases.  I love that stamp set ... and as you saw earlier, I made a full card using that stamp set using pistachio pudding.


For this card, I used lost lagoon and pear pizzazz.  I stamped the images onto both the card stock, as well as the dsp, and used crystal effects to give the vases a glossy, raised texture.  I then cut them out of the card stock and dsp and glued them onto the vases.  Whola.  How cute!   I think I'll have to make a whole set of these ... I love them.

Until tomorrow, thanks for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment