Sunday, April 5, 2015

Back to Basics For The Library

For my library classes each month, I always make two cards and one project.  This card is one of the ones I made for my March 2015 card class.  Everyone really loved the card, and because the stamp set is so versatile, you can use it for just about anything.

Recipe
Paper:  very vanilla, blushing bride
Ink:  memento black, pear pizzazz, blushing bride
Stamp Set:   butterfly basics
Accessories:  butterfly framelits, basic rhinestones

The card is very simple, as I like to keep them that way for my Library class.  There are beginners, and experienced stampers that come to my class, so I have to make sure I make something that everyone feels comfortable with.  They certainly walked away loving this card - so I was happy.

Stop back tomorrow to see the other card I made for the Library.  Until then, see you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment