Thursday, March 14, 2013

Summer Starfruit Dahlias in Print Poetry

I happen to love this pattern in the Print Poetry Paper Pack, and I've been thinking of a card to make using it, and it finally hit me.  Sometimes, if you look at the paper long enough, something will pop in your head and great things happen.  That's what happened with this card.  Although it took a while to put it all together, once I figured it out, it just flowed.  Here it is:

Card Recipe
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Print Poetry DSP
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Stamp Sets:  Madison Avenue, Pretty Petites
Accessories:  Vanilla Seam Binding, Scallop Circle Punch, Mini Label Punch, Piercing Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Vintage Trinket Pin, Summer Starfruit Dahlias

See how cute it turned out?  I like the card, and the seam binding just adds a little touch to the card.  I love the seam binding.  I hope they come out with some other colors, but we'll have to wait and see.

I hope my designs have inspired you, and I'd love to see what you create.  Thanks for stopping by, and most importantly, thank you for your comments.  They truly make my day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment