Friday, March 15, 2013

Ears to You - Happy Easter

Another stamp I purchased was the single stamp, Ears to You.  I couldn't wait to use it, as I just love bunny rabbits.  And this stamp is oh, so cute!  Take a peek:

Recipe:
Paper:  primrose petals, whisper white, lucky limeade, sunshine & sprinkles dsp
Ink:  primrose petals, chocolate chip
Stamp Sets:  ears to you, teeny tiny wishes
Accessories:  paper doily, fancy fan EF, designer frames folder, itty bitty framelits, 3/8" stitched satin ribbon in primrose petals, basic pearls
I can't wait to make some more cards using this stamp.  I saw some really cute ones on pinterest and the Stampin Connection.  You'll have to stay tuned to see them.  



1 comment:

  1. OH< Helen. So CUTE! He looks good enough to eat! Hee hee! Hugs

    ReplyDelete