Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Garden Green (How Green is Your Garden)

This week was a bit of a challenge at first.  The color combination is Garden Green and Wild Wasabi.  Always associating "green" with St. Patrick's Day, I started to wonder what I could possibly do with two greens!  Well, since Spring is coming, and everything turns nice and green, what do I normally think of - flower gardens.  Aha!  That's it.  The Secret Garden stamp set and framelits.  So, I put on my thinking cap and came up with something fairly quick.  WOW!  I was happy about that. 

Carol always has something fun using the duo color combos and it always looks great.  Don't you agree?  Did you check her blog out before you arrived here?  I hope so.  If not, do click back.  You won't be disappointed.

So, now on to my card.  Here it is:

Card Recipe:

Paper:  garden green, wild wasabi, natural
Ink:  garden green
Stamp Sets:  thank you kindly, secret garden
Accessories:  secret garden framelits, ticket corner punch, basic pearls, wild wasabi stitched ribbon

So, let's go take a leap over to Joni's blog and see what she did with the green color combination this week.  

Thanks for stopping by to see me ... I do hope you'll come back. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Helen. When I think of flowers I go reds, pinks, blues, etc. But this is such a nice, soft, thank you card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Sandy and Amanda. I didn't think I'd like the card when it was completed, but I was surprised. I'm so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete