Monday, March 11, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

I've had the stamp set, Feeling Sentimental for a little while now an haven't used it yet.  So today, I thought I would get it out and start making some cards.  I love the old tricycle and ferris wheel, so I put on my thinking cap and created a couple cards using the stamp set.

This is the first one I made to share with you:

Card Recipe
Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Black, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP (Sale-a-bration)
Ink:  Black, Versamark, Black Embossing Powder
Stamp Sets:   Feeling Sentimental (Sale-a-Bration), That's the Ticket
Accessories:  Ticket Punch, Scallop Border Punch, 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon

I got my inspiration for this card from Wendy Wexler.  She made a card similar to this and it was oh, so pretty.  Thanks Wendy for sharing your card with us.

Well that's it for tonight.  See you tomorrow night for another card creation from Blue Dahlia Design's Craft Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment