Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ears to You

I love Easter time, and especially the little bunnies.  I always think of happy colors and new birth at this time of year.  Now, all we need is the Spring air, and we'll have it made.  It snowed today ... can you believe it?  It started out snowing, turned to rain a bit, then sleet and snow and it is cold.  I sure hope this is the end of Winter!!!

Here's the card I made with the sweet little bunnies.  I just love them!

I added the white rosettes (5/8" flower trim) for interest.  Here's my recipe for this card:

Paper:  sycamore street dsp (sale-a-bration),whisper white, daffodil delight, lucky limeade, pacific point
Ink:  pacific point; markers - melon mambo, daffodil delight, lucky limeade
Stamp Set:  ears to you
Accessories:  eyelet border punch (retired), needlepoint border EF, 5/8" flower trim (spring 2013 catalog)

Hope you like it.  Until tomorrow, stay warm and let's see what I can cook up for then.  Thanks for stopping by, and as always, your comments are very special to me.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment