Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another Happy Birthday Card

I wanted to create something fun because it's been a few days since I've made anything.  So I sat down, took out my paper and stamp sets and pondered.  I wanted to make something with butterflies, but couldn't quite figure out what.  Then I got an idea that popped into my head, and it took forever to come up with the card.  I didn't like anything I put together, and tried all sorts of combinations, but just nothing excited me.  So, i settled for what I put together and figured "it's just not my night for creating".  O well, better luck tomorrow.

Here's the card I made - not one of my fav's, but it's ok.

Card Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, primose petals patterned dsp, summer starfruit patterned dsp, basic gray
Ink:  basic gray, summer starfruit
Stamp Sets:  papillon potpourri, happy birthday
Accessories:  basic rhinestones, ribbon border punch, primrose petals 3/8" satin stitched ribbon, large scallop edgelit, apothecary framelit

So there you have it.  Hopefully I'll have more good stuff to share with you this weekend.  Until then, create happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment