Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Wishes Brights

I've been making wedding invitations all weekend for a friend's daughter, but I needed a little break.  So today, I chose to make some cards, as the inspiration just came to me over and over again.  So I thought I would share them with you each day.

First, I wanted to make a "happy" card.   I selected my color pallet, and whola, the design came to me.  It's a simple card, but I love the way it turned out. Take a peek:

Card Recipe
Paper:  Whisper White, Brights DSP Patterned Paper (Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight)
Ink:  Pacific Point
Stamp Set:  Petite Pairs
Accessories:  Scallop Circle Punches, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Needlepoint EF, Basic Pearls

I hope you like it as much as I do.  I love the needlepoint embossing trim on the top.  It adds just a little pizzaz to the card.

Well, until tomorrow, Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment