Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Apothecary Accents Thank You

I love the apothecary accents framelits, and so anytime I can make something using them, I'm pretty happy.  But this card wasn't one of my favorites.  I don't know what it is about the card, but some of it I like, and some of it I don't.  Take a peek and decide what you think ....

Card Recipe
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Brights DSP Patterned Paper (Rich Razzlebery)
Ink:  Old Olive
Stamp Set:  Perfectly Preserved
Accessories:  Honeycomb EF, Scallop Oval Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits,  oval punch, Basic Rhinestones, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon

So what did you think?  The card looks ok, and maybe the more I look at it, the more it will grow on me.  O well ... sometimes we strike out a bit, but this one is on the fence.  Better luck tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment