Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Feeling Sentimental - Celebrate

Here's another card I made using the Sale-a-Bration Feeling Sentimental stamp set.  WOW, Sale-a-Bration time is awesome.  You get all this product for free, and the stamp sets are just awesome.   Thank you Stampin' Up!

So for this card, I chose to use the ferris wheel.  It's so old fashioned looking, and it just has a very vintage feel / look to it.  See what you think ...

Recipe:
Paper:  garden green, more mustard, whisper white, chocolate chip, regal patterns dsp (more mustard)
Ink:  chocolate chip
Stamp Set:  feeling sentimental
Accessories:  scallop punch, argyle EF, apothecary accents framelits, essentials paper piercing pack, naturals designer button, twine
 
I'm glad I finally broke out the stamp set and made something with it.  Now I'm on a roll.  
 
Tomorrow is our blog hop.  I do hope you're planning on stopping back to check out our duo colors for the week.   You'll have to wait till tomorrow to see what color we had to work with this week.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment