Sunday, October 21, 2012

Winter Memories - Team Swap

We made some really nice cards to swap at our team meeting yesterday.  We all brought our card and enough to make 10 cards for everyone.  This is the first of the team swap cards I'm sharing tonight.  This card was made by Jessica.

I added the pearls to the wreath.  Jessica mentioned that she wanted to do that, and so when I got home, I added them.  I like the way it looks.  This is the first time I've used the Winter Memories Stamp Set.  I will most likely make more cards using this set.  Stay tuned for another team swap tomorrow night.  Until then...

1 comment:

  1. This is such a "calm" scene. I love it, and I love your background papers. The use of the piercing pack adds that last nice touch, better than sponging. Good job.

    ReplyDelete