Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ornament Keepsake Christmas Card

I wanted to make a card using the Ornament Keepsake stamp set, so I sat down and designed the card I'm posting this evening.  I wanted to make a simple card, but elegant at the same time.  I used the Window Frames Collection Framelits for this card to give it some dimension.  This is the card I am using as my swap card at the Remarkables Weekend Retreat this weekend.  We decided to do a swap with our table.  There's 5 of us that sit together, and it will be a fun weekend, no doubt.

I wish you could see that I have glitter all over the ornament.  It's hard to capture that with the lighting I have in my craft studio.  I think I'll look into getting better lighting so that the pictures come out a little crisper and clear.

Well, we leave for New Cumberland for the Remarkables Weekend Retreat tomorrow, and I hope to post some of my goodies over the weekend, but if not, I'll make sure I post something on Sunday when I return.  I'll also be traveling for a couple days after I return from the retreat, but I'll make sure I post something for the blog hop next week too.

Have a great weekend.  It's supposed to be chilly and rainy, so cuddle up and stay warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment