Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Certainly Celery

Hi everyone, and welcome back!  I'm so glad you hopped on over from Carol's Cards to see what I've made for our blog hop this week.  Our mission was to create a card using either of the two color combinations:  Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, and Pink Piourette, or Certainly Celery, Whisper White, and Marina Mist.  I chose the easiest of the two color combinations which totally said "baby" to me.  I love the way the card turned out, and let's see if you like it too:

So what do you think?  I have the perfect person I'm going to give it to.  My friend became a grandmother to a sweet little baby boy last week, so to welcome her new little grandson, I'll make something real sweet for her, along with this card.  Oh how cute!!!  I can't wait to give it to her.

Well, I'm sure Gold Star Creations was really busy this week too with her color challenge.  Let's pop on over to her blog and see what she's made.  You know it's going to be a winner.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm so grateful you did.  Until tomorrow ... stamp happy!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute baby card. I don't often get an opportunity to give baby cards, but when it comes up, I really want to CASE this one. I love the animals, the colors, and even the embossing folder that looks a little like quilt stitching. Great job, and great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love this, Helen! So cute - and congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete