Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - So Saffron

Welcome back to our blog hop this week.  This week's challenge was to use either one of the color combinations:  so saffron, rose red, and wild wasabi, or so saffron, riding hood red, and soft suede.  I chose the first color set - the creative combination.  You may have just come over from Carol's Cards, and she always has something unique to share with us. Here's mine using my color choice:

I really like the butterfly punch, and I especially love making objects 3D.  You may not be able to see it real good, but if you look closer, you can see the butterfly is 3D.  I also embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it dimension and interest. 

Now that you've hopped through a few of our blogs, let's hop on over to see what gold star creations has for us.  Ready?  Here we go ...

2 comments:

  1. Nice texture! You always go that extra mile! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the cutout beneath the butterfly. Lots of inspiration here, thanks.

    ReplyDelete