Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Candy Cane Christmas

I finished my card bucket for the "Dress on a Dime" fund raiser this coming Sunday and it looked pretty good, if I must say so myself.  I decorated a composition notebook and put it inside the bucket with a set of two breast cancer pens.  I had a total of 40 cards, 5 of which were "hope" cards for survivors.  I hope it brings in some good revenue for the charity.

I realized I have another fund raiser for a dear young man who has brain cancer.  I offered to make a gift bucket of cards for that one too, and the fund raiser is in early December.  Once I get past next week's events, and the upcoming fund raiser for Deborah Hospital in November, I'll be able to devote my time to making the bucket for the December fund raiser, and my holiday cards.  I also have to make 10 cards for a shoebox swap this Saturday at our team meeting.  I'm certainly going to be busy.  Let the creating begin.

Anyway, here's my post for this evening.  It's a sweet and simple candy cane card.  What would Christmas be without candy canes, right?  Hope you like my post for this evening.

Thanks for stopping by again.  Feel free to leave your comments, if you wish.  I love reading them.  Until tomorrow ... have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment