Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Witch's Brew - Whoops

As promised, I'm sharing another one of my Halloween cards I made on Saturday.  I planned to start my Christmas cards, and also make the baby cards I need to finish, but that never happened today.  I had some last minute errands to run before the hurricane hits.  It's getting a lot colder outside, and it started raining already.  We're expecting the storm to get worst tomorrow night into Tuesday.  Work is closed for tomorrow, and if we're able to log in, we can work from home.  I'm supposed to be off tomorrow anyway, so I hope to spend the day making my cards then.  In the meantime, here's the Halloween Witch's Brew - Whoops card.  The title should give it away ...

I got the inspiration for this card from Anja Beckmann.  I loved the witches brew pot and it was easy to make.  I hope you like this card.  Thanks to Anja for a cute idea.  I hope to post again tomorrow, depending on the storm and in hopes of not losing power.  Stay safe and dry. 

1 comment: