Saturday, October 13, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes - Winter Cap

When you think about winter, you think about mittens, hats, scarves, snowmen, snowflakes, and the like.  So when I saw a card made on pinterest of a knit cap, I couldn't help but try and make it.  My card is a bit different because I changed the colors up a bit and added a little extras.  I think the card has a wintery look to it, and yet gives you a feeling of being snug and warm. 

,
What do you think?  Isn't it cute as a button?  I added the jingle bell on the brim for some interest and cut the pompom out of a piece of sweater ribbon from Stampin Up and fluffed it up a bit.  I also used the velvet ribbon from last year's holiday mini and whola, there you have it.

I hope you like it.  Thank you all for stopping by, and I hope to see you again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Love it, and the nice texture to the top portion of the hat is a great idea. Like the jingle bell, the dots, and all the other things going on. Great card.

    ReplyDelete