Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Coloring down the Lines - Pink Pirouette

Well it's that time again ... blog hop!  I always look forward to each week when we can post our creations.  It's always fun seeing what everyone came up with.  Did you enjoy what Carol had for you this week?  As always, I hope I can match it. 

Our challenge this week is Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso, or Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand and Always Artichoke.  I chose the "creative combination"  - the first color combo.  My inspiration came from a post I saw on Pinterest, but the person didn't have her/his name on it, so I can't give credit where credit is due.  I'm sorry about that, and if I do find out who it is, I promise to "thank" her.

I hope you like my design this week.  Now, let's go over and see what surprise Gold Star Creations has in store for us.  Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute, Helen, and it doesn't look hard, either. A very cheery card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun stack of gifts... wonder what is in them! Love it!

    ReplyDelete