Sunday, October 7, 2012

Frightening Feline or Glamour Kitty

Hi everyone.  I'm back from the Remarkables October Weekend Retreat and had a great time.  I met a lot of new friends, and we're all just like one big family. 

I didn't get a whole lot of cards done like I wanted to, but I was happy with what I did complete.  I learned how to make some flowers I've wanted to make, and my friend Sharon showed me how.  Sharon makes such beautiful things - I sure wish I had her talent.  I'm learning though, and thank you Sharon for always sharing your beautiful works of art with me.  I will be happy to show you my flowers after I make a card to put them on.  Stay tuned for that.

In the meantime, I thought I would share some of my cards.  I actually CASed this card from another stamper, and I just loved it so I thought I would share it with you too.  Since it's almost Halloween, the card fits the mood.  So is she a frightening feline, or a glamour kitty?  You decide ...

I used a little "bling" to add interest to her eyes.  She could either be spooky or mysterious!

Lastly, before I end for the day, please say a prayer for a young lady who has some serious medical issues who attended our retreat this weekend.  She is from out of state and was rushed to the hospital this early afternoon.  All of us at the retreat got together in a circle, held hands, and prayed for her.  We hope she will be ok.  God bless her and her family.  Thank you!

2 comments: