Sunday, September 30, 2012

SANS DSP - One Layer Color Challenge

It was really hard coming up with a one-layer color challenge card for the SANS DSP - Morning Chat Challenge this week.  You think it's a no brainer, easy peasy, and when you sit down and try and come up with something, oh boy, the challenge begins.  It took me a week to come up with something for this challenge.  I tried a whole bunch of ideas that just looked like, well, let's just say, not worthy of posting.  So in keeping with the Fall theme, here's what I came up with.


I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I decided to do both.  You decide.  Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love them both, but the deeper colors in the second seem more fallish. You did great with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job on your card for Morning Chat Challenge Helen...thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete