Thursday, September 27, 2012

Falling Leaves



The weather was a big warm and balmy today after a few days of cool breezes.  Summer is still trying to hang on, but Fall is here and fighting to come in.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have been in to making Fall cards this year, and here's another one I CAS'd  from Tara Bourgoin.  Although I tried to do mine a bit different, I wish I would have put the "thank you" on the top vs. the bottom because the top looks a bit empty.  O well, see what you think.
 

See what I mean?  It's a little barren on the top and you really can't see the "thank you" at the bottom.  Well, so much for trying.  We'll see what I come up with tomorrow.  Stay tuned, and as always, thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I'm crafting with friends today and I want to do fall themed items. This is a great idea for my Autumn Accents leaf die -- thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete