Saturday, September 29, 2012

Four Seasons - Fall

I was trying out the new "Four Seasons" stamp set and decided to make a card using the "Fall" design.  It was a bit time consuming coloring all the leaves and such with different colored markers, but all in all, I don't think it turned out too bad.  I love the leaf stamp that comes with the "Fall" stamp, so I decided to use it as a background on my base paper.  Here's what I came up with:

So what do you think of it?  I like it.  I think it looks very Fall and festive. I hope you like it too.  Until tomorrow, as always, thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment or two, if you so choose.  Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, and especially love how you did the border -- I hadn't thought to double it like that, beautiful. And your coloring of the stamp is so very fall and so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete