Thursday, September 13, 2012

Always Thankful

Sorry I missed you yesterday.  It was my birthday, and by the time I got home from my birthday dinner, it was rather late and I ended up going straight to bed.  We went to the Yellow Springs Inn for dinner, and guess what?  We were the only ones in the restaurant.  The restaurant is an old Victorian House that was just so quaint.  We had special attention, and I sat in a double Queen Anne's chair - cushy cushy, and we just had the best time.  I felt like a Queen!  Thanks to my husband who decided to go there as a nice treat.

So, here's my entry for tonight.  It's a very simple card using always artichoke.   I used the "Always Thankful" stamp set.  It was the first time I used it. 

I like it.  At first, I wasn't too sure.  I thought it was missing something, but as I have it sitting on my craft table and see it every day, I like it more and more.  Hope you do too.  Until tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment