Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Always Artichoke

Welcome back to our weekly blog hop.  Hopefully you just came from Carol's blog.  As usual, Carol always knocks your socks off with something nice, doesn't she?  It's hard to keep up sometimes, LOL.

This week's challenge was to come up with a creation using Always Artichoke, So Saffron, and Cajun Craze, or Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, and Crumb Cake.  I actually created a card using both color combinations, but for this entry, I chose to show you a card I created that I CASed from Teresa Saathoff.  I selected  the Fall Foliage stamp set using the first color combo.  I changed up a few things and added a little texture, and here's what I came up with:

So what do you think?  Pretty, isn't it?  I'm happy with the way it turned out.  Although I really liked Teresa's card, I didn't have ribbon that matched to add to the card, so mine is a little different.  Never-the-less, it's still nice and I love the Fall Foliage stamp set.  This was the perfect opportunity to use it.  Now, drum roll, please ... it's time to head on over to see what Pam created for us this week.  I can't wait to see.  Let's go .....

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Fall day on our hop! Love the added texture here! "Grateful" you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Seems that fall leaves are the theme this week...I missed that memo...lol. Love this card Helen!

    ReplyDelete