Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dahlias, Dahlias, Dahlias

I saw this really cute card created by Judy Conroy and had to create one myself.  Mine is a bit different, as I used another stamp set for the leaves and added the new gumball green satin ribbon.  I like it a lot, however, looking at hers, then comparing it to mine, my dahlias are up a little high on the card.  Never-the-less, I'm pleased with it and thought I would share it anyway.  Here it is:

You know how much I love "dahlias" ... hummm, do you think that's why I named my blog Blue Dahlia Designs?  I just love the little dahlias from Stampin Up, and you'll be seeing more of them in the days to come.

I hope you like my creation.  Thank you Judy Conroy for your lovely inspiration.  Until tomorrow, happy viewing. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! I think you're gonna have to stock up on the Dahlias lol

    ReplyDelete