Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pictures from Europe

I received 4 pictures from Drew this morning and thought I would share them.  They are so beautiful, and it's so nice to see Tj and Drew so happy.  Check them out ...




It's so nice to see actual photographs with your son in them ~ you can actually see how much fun they're actually having and that things are ok. I'm not quite sure where this last picture was taken, but when I find out, I'll share.

I can't believe Tj and Drew will be entering their 5th week abroad.  WOW, time went by so fast.  This Wednesday, they will have 3 weeks left and then they'll be home.  I just can't imagine having all that time to be as "free" as a bird and enjoy traveling and seeing the beautiful country God gave us.  I'm so happy they had the opportunity to make this trip ~ a trip of a lifetime.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  I'll post more when I get them.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics. Are these still the Swiss mountains? Looks like it, but not sure. In any event, glad they are having a good time. He will have hundreds of pics when they get back. Hope you have your scrapbooking fingers ready! hee hee

    ReplyDelete