Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Garden Green

Welcome back to our blog this week!  Our challenge was to use the color combination:  Garden Green, More Mustard, & Chocolate Chip, or Garden Green, Bashful Blue, & Tangerine Tango.  I chose the first color combination.  Since you just came over from Carol's blog, let's see if I can measure up to her entry this week.  Here's my creation for the challenge:

I haven't used the "Broadsheet Alphabet" in a while, so I decided to design a card around it.  That was my inspiration.  I had fun with this card and was happy the way it turned out.  I hope you like it as much as I had fun making it.  Now, let's go see what Teri cooked up for this week.  Until next time ....



2 comments:

  1. Helen, this is so cute! Never thought to use the flower that way. It would make a really cute stationary heading! Thanks- You're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I just love your different textures and layers used on this card. It makes me want to touch it.

    ReplyDelete