Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Quick update from Prague

I heard from Tj tonight via email and he said they are now in Prague. Today marks week 5; 3 more weeks to go!  They had just spent the past two days in Budapest.  Tj said they are finally eating good meals.  It's much less expensive in Eastern Europe, so they're taking advantage of that.  A meal would usually cost them $80 euro, and in Eastern Europe, it cost them $40 euro.  Not bad!!!

Tj was also telling me about the photos he sent while in Switzerland.  He said they took a series of lifts up to Schilthorn which is 10,000 feet high up in the mountains.  The houses in the valley behind him were actually 2,000 feet above where they were camping, so that's not even the bottom of the mountain.  WOW.  The houses look so tiny in the pictures (see last post).

Well, they're headed to Berlin after Prague.  Not sure how long they plan to stay in Prague, but he will email me then.  I also upped his data package so that he has more 'mb's' to write and send pics. 

Well, that's it for today ... short and sweet.  I'll write later when I hear from them again.  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment