Friday, February 8, 2013

Oh Hello, Thinking of You Sympathy Card

Another sympathy card ... I don't know if I can bear to make another one.  My heart goes out to everyone who lost someone, especially in these past two weeks.  So much sadness and sorrow is hard to bear, and I sometimes reflect back on all the sadness I've had over the years.  Some, more difficult than others.  I've had 3 people pass away last year, all within our family.  Two of them were young members of our family and were unexpected.  The trauma seems unbearable at times and seems to live on, although easing ever so slightly.

So, it's with heavy heart that I create these cards for all my friends that have lost loved ones over these past two weeks.  I'm so sorry for their loss and continue to keep them in my prayers so they will find peace and comfort in friends and family around them.

Card Recipe:

Stamp Sets:  Oh Hello, Thoughts & Prayers, Sincere Salutations
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  3/8" Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Perfect Polkadots and Needle Point Borders Embossing Folders, Basic Pearls

I saw the design for this card on someone's blog, but honestly, can't remember who it was.  I apologize for not giving the proper credit where credit is due.  If I remember, I'll surely let you know.

Hope you like it.  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment