Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kindness Matters

Here's another card set we made at the Super Stampin Saturday event on January 26th.  I really like the stamp set (Kindness Matters), and the cards turned out so cute.  The box was easier than I expected, and altogether, it looks smashing.










The set includes four cards and the box.  I love the color combination for this set.  The colors are very vanilla, perfect plum,, and crumb cake.  The box is made up of the DSP, Natural Composition Specialty.  It just all works great together.   Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Helen, this set is beautiful. Makes me want to go right upstairs and CASE it. I love the color combination too, and each card is very lovely. Might the instructions for the holder be forthcoming? Hugs to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you would like them my dear friend, I will be happy to email the instructions to you. LMK! Thank you for your sweet compliment!

    ReplyDelete