Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Birthday John - Sycamore Street

Today is my brother, John's birthday.  Yes, he was born on groundhog's day!!!  Pauxatawny Phil didn't see his shadow today, so we're supposed to have an early Spring.  Wouldn't that be great?  We're actually waiting for some snow this evening ... so Spring would be so welcome right about now.

 I wanted to make my brother a special card, and I was going round and round trying to find just the right one.  Well, I stumbled upon a card that Amy O'Neill made, and I thought I would make that one for him.  I changed it ever so slightly, and it came out splendid.  Here it is:




Recipe
Stamp Sets:  (Sale-a-Bration) Patterned Occasions, (Hostess) Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper:  Island Indigo, Whisper White, Pool Party, (Sale-a-Bration) Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit
Accessories:  Perfect Pennants Die, (Sale-a-Bration) Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button pack, Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestones


I hope he likes the card I made for him, but most of all, I hope his day was very special and he got everything he wished for.  Happy Birthday, John!

No comments:

Post a Comment