Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Birthday, Connie

February is a very busy month for birthday's.  It starts off with my brother's birthday. groundhog's day. then my father-in-law (who is no longer with us), my niece, our son, my parent's anniversary (although my mother is no longer with us either), my friend, Connie, and my grandfather (who is no longer with us).  So it's nice to get a head start on February birthday cards ...

So here's the card I made for Connie.  I'm mailing hers out tomorrow ... just in time for her birthday by the weekend.  


Card Recipe:
Paper:  pool party,. island indigo, whisper white, tangerine tango, sweet shoppe dsp
Ink:  island indigo
Stamp Sets:  pretty postage, happiest birthday wishes (hostess)
Accessories:  postage stamp punch, pool party 3/8" ruffled ribbon, perfect polka dots embossing folder

Well, I hope she likes it.  It's a happy card, and it was real fun to make.

Wednesday is our coloring down the lines blog hop.  Hope you're going to check us out this week.  Our challenge is two colors ... wow, it takes a lot of thinking ... stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment