Monday, November 19, 2012

Snowman & Penguin Treat Bags

I haven't been able to post a lot this past week as I've been having computer issues.  Weird things keep happening and hanging my computer up, so it's been frustrating to say the least.

Anyway, looks like I'm good to go for right now.  YEAH!  So I thought I would post some cute treat boxes we made at our team meeting this past Saturday.  We made a total of (4) treat boxes made out of the fancy favor die.  The ones I'm sharing with you tonight are the Snowman and Penguin Treat Bags.  Take a peek ... they are so stinkin' cute!

I'll share the other two later this week.  I'm sure you'll love them.

Don't forget to stop back on Wednesday for our blog hop.  It's nearing our Thanksgiving holiday, so I most likely won't post anything on Thursday.  I'll be sure to be back on Friday.  Happy viewing, and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment