Sunday, November 4, 2012

Janet's Birthday Card

My friend, Janet, has a birthday this month, and I don't get to see her very often.  She always remembers my birthday, and naturally, I made her a card for hers.  Here's the card I've created for her:

I had fun making it.  Someone made a card like this and I CASed some of it, but the card didn't have a name on it.  It looked like a fun card to make, so I varied the card a bit and made this one.   Hope you like it.  I'll be posting some cute stuff I've been working on this weekend sometime this week.  I made a baby card and a box with 10 onesies in it for my groomer's daughter who is having a baby (hopefully this week).  I also made a card for my son-in-law, Josh, who also has a birthday this month.  You'll be seeing that soon too.

Until tomorrow, stay well, and happy stamping!  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. like the idea and the post..Don't you think of using Gift Card envelopes for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good idea about birthday cards...this is beautiful card.. i love it.And thanks for sharing.
    Discount card printing

    ReplyDelete