Friday, November 30, 2012

Snowflake Soiree


I'm loving the snowflake die from SU, and the champagne glimmer paper is the best.  Love Love Love!  I made a quick and easy card using the snowflake die ... check it out:


It really looks much prettier in person.  Wish the camera phone could capture the card the way I see it, but o well, you get the idea.  Hope you like it. 

Also think I'll try and find some challenges to enter this weekend.  I could use a good challenge.  I might take my two little Maltese over to have their picture taken with Santa, but only if they're good.  Now I know it's going to be hit or miss with them.  O well, why do I torcher myself?  Guess that's just the way it is.

Well, stay tuned for more Christmas cards this weekend.  Need to get a move on!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment