Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas in the Heart - Deborah Fund-raiser

I did my very first fund-raiser today for Deborah hospital.  I taught a 2-hour workshop making 3 cards and 1 project.  Everyone had a great time.  The best news is that all the women who attended had never made cards before.  After the initial reservations I heard in between tables, everyone felt comfortable, laughed, and had a wonderful time.  They want to do this again, and I'm so excited to help such a wonderful cause.  My friend, Debbie, who hosted me for the workshop fund-raiser, made more $$ on my workshop for Deborah than she did selling other items she's had in the past.  WOW!  I was so happy.  Here's one of the cards we made today ...

I actually CASed this card, but can't remember where I saw it.  Sorry!!!! I changed it slightly, and it turned out so cute.  Hope you like it.  Until tomorrow ...


No comments:

Post a Comment