Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Perfect Plum

Welcome back to our blog hop!  It's been a busy week, and of course, it's Thanksgiving this Thursday, so I hope you're all excited and ready for a great time with family and friends. 

We are light this week, but I'm sure you're going to enjoy all the creative cards we've made.  This week's challenge was Perfect Plum.  The color combos were:  Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, and Rose Red, or Perfect Plum, Riding Hood Red, and More Mustard.  I chose the second of the two color combos for my card.  As always, Robbie over at Inkedx2 is the leader of the blog, and she just has the best ideas around.  Don't you agree?  I love the way she puts the color combos together with no effort at all.  Well, without further ado, here's what I made for the challenge:

Do you like what I did with the center of the flower?  I took a piece of pleated red riding hood red SU ribbon and tied it in a knot, then cut the ends off and glued it in the center.  Cute!  I was pleased with how it turned out.  I hope you like it too. 

Now, let's hop on over to see what Joni of joniinthespotlightstamping created for us!  She's our recent newcomer and we just love having her on our team!  Doesn't she do some nice work?  Hope you enjoy it.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and we'll see you back after turkey day.

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I haven't used these cuts in a while, and what you did with the center was very inventive, I like it and will try it for myself. Good job on the challenge. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy. I'm glad you liked it. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete