Monday, November 5, 2012

Gift for Baby

My groomer's daughter is having a baby girl, so I decided to make some baby announcement cards, a box, and a baby card.  I had a lot of fun making them.  Her colors are fall tones, so this is what  I made.  I'll start with the baby card first ....

Now, here's the baby announcements ~ I made 10 of these:

Now for the box ...

Well what do you think?  Cute, cute, cute!  I am very pleased how they came out.  I have another baby gift to make yet too.  I have about a week to make it.  I've been so busy lately with raffles and fund-raisers, and I truly have to think about my Christmas cards.  I have some ideas, but really need to sit and create them.  Hopefully I'll get the ideas flowing soon.

Thanks for stopping by ... and sure welcome your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment