Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Calypso Coral

It's blog hop time again!  WOW, time flies, doesn't it?  Did you just come over from Carolscards-rchelix?  Another awesome design from her, right?  This week's challenge was either one of the color combos:  calypso coral, delightful daffodil, and baja breeze, or calypso coral, basic gray, and riding hood red.  Well, I couldn't come up with anything for the later combination, so I chose the first one.  Here's my masterpiece (well, for lack of a better word ...)

I have to say, I had a tough time coming up with a design for this one.  I didn't have problem with the colors, but what to make with the colors was a mind boggler.  Maybe because I'm in Christmas Card mode, it made it a bit more challenging, but at least I figured it out.  Well, I'd love to see what Joni made.  How about you?  Let's hop on over to joniinthespotlightstamping and see......  Thanks for stopping by and playing with us this week.  Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Helen what a lovely creative design!!! I love the flowers!!! So springy!! Using the banners in the background was a great choice to bring those colors out!!!! Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is super. So bold and bright. Love your flowers, now if I could just figure out how to make some beautiful flowers, I could make something that looks like this too. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete