Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Many Merry Stars - Sparkle Diva Team Swap

This past Sunday, I attended Cathy Buch's Sparkle Diva Team Meeting.  I'm one of Cathy's 3rd downline, and what a great time we all had getting together, sharing ideas and our projects, making cards, and enjoying each other's company.  It's always nice hearing what other demonstrators are doing, and especially, how they keep their business going and interesting.

Some of us made swaps for the meeting, and this is one I made.


I just love the Many Merry Stars stamp set.  You can use it for the holiday, as well as all year round.  I chose to go with all silver on this one, and it's a bit hard to see, but I scored the edges for a bit of interest.

Hope you like it.  Stay tuned for some more goodies ... oh la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment